Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today has been really hard. I have been concentrating so hard on what everyone says around me in Spanish that my mind is on overload. I haven't been able to speak in Spanish or English very well which is frustating. Tomorrow we are leaving for Antonio Manuel which is a super nice beach. I hope that a weekend "away" will help.

"If that's what it means to be crazy - to live life everyday as if it matters - then I don't mind if we are insane." Revolutionary Road

We went to see that movie at the mall last night. It was so good and cheap! A ticket was only 1000 colones which is less than $2. There were a lot of Americans aswell, which is alwasy excited to meet someone new. It's weird how being American instantly makes you friends here. It's mostly because we are obviously not from here given our skin tone and language.

1 comment:

  1. It sounded like your weekend away did help! Love you!!
    -Alli

    ReplyDelete